Engineer (Electrical), Capital Projects
You will be responsible to execute and supervise electrical work and resolve the emerging issues at site. Working with the project team, you will be expected to design and develop electrical projects based on the needs of the end users.. Prepare as-built drawings and operation & maintenance manual for the reference.
Specifically, you will be responsible to:
* Supervise Electrical work under execution by the contractors to ensure quality and conformance with the design drawings, specifications, BOQ and applicable standards/codes.
* Check contractor’s shop drawings/design drawings and notify any discrepancies to the concerned.
* Coordinate with other trades to avoid any coordination problem that may arise during execution of work at site.
* Measure quantities of works executed by the contractor at site and verify contractor’s bills.
* Prepare purchase requisition for all the Owner Furnished Material and inspect other materials delivered at site and prepare Technical Inspection Reports (TIR).
* Maintain all office documentations including design/shop drawings and contract documents.
* Attend site meetings with consultants and the contractors to resolve issues.
* Prepare weekly/monthly progress reports for the work executed at site and submit to the Construction Managers.
* Witness commissioning of equipment and systems and prepare reports.
* Review operation and maintenance manuals submitted by the contractor and ensure that system write up and complete information including all catalogs are submitted by the contractor as required under the terms of the contract.
* Prepare punch list on completion of the work and ensure that all punch list items are attended by the contractor before issuance of completion certificate.
– Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical).
– 5 to 6 years of related experience.
– Knowledge of project works as well as market condition with related items.
– Ability to work under stress and in special circumstances.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient at the use of computer programs/ software.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Please mark the subject with “10021587”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by October 10, 2017