EVACUEE TRUST PROPERTY BOARD, GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
Evacuee Trust Property Board requires services of a dynamic professional for the post of Vice Chairman, ETP Board and is desirous of engaging a groomed officer for serving diligently in a challenging work environment. Professionals who are high achievers and are willing to work under a demanding time schedule and high standards of performance are encouraged to apply for the above position.
– Highly qualified, experts may apply preferably postgraduate degree holders from an HEC recognized institution. Eminent professional of known integrity and competence will be eligible with a minimum 15 years of related experience in an equivalent position in Government Department / Organization against positions in BS-19 to BS-21 (combined). The preference will be entitled to proportionate weightage of greater No. of years of experience.
– The Vice Chairman must have strong interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, a positive attitude, strong leadership skills. Vice Chairman will be required to be a team builder so as to work well with the employees, and have the ability to develop positive long term relationships with the public, other government agencies, and community based organizations, relevant problem solving profile under the ambit of the trust act and societies act 1860 will be needed as integral part of the professional profile of the candidate Planning, budgeting and financial expertise to act as Financial Advisor for ETP Board will also be the additional requirement.
– Experience of senior level policy making and strategy formulation as a core member of strategic management shall be of added advantage.
Pay and allowances as admissible to the candidate on attaining the age of superannuation (last drawn) in Federal Government / Provincial Government. Allied perquisites of BS-20/21 post will also be entitled.
UPPER AGE LIMIT:
For post retirement candidates, the above limit will be less than 65 years at the time of tendering application.
The selected candidate shall be appointed for an initial term of 2 years subject to performance review on yearly basis.
The Evacuee Trust Property Board is an equal opportunity organization and encourages aspiring candidates to submit their candidature for test, interview and selection through competitive process. The eligibility criteria for posts being advertised are shown as follows:
1- Chief Engineer
Eligibility/ Criteria: B.E / B.Sc in Civil Engineering with minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Civil Works in (BS-18) and above including 3 years in (BS-19) in any Government department/ Organization. a)Direct recruitment sequel to short listing of retired Superintending Engineer or Chief Engineer on the basis of credentials, exposure and expertise followed by interview b)Upon recommendation of the designated selection committee Age: For post retirement candidates, the above age limit will be less than 65 years at the time of tendering application
2- Public Relations Officer
Eligibility/ Criteria: Post Graduate Degree in Journalism or BS Honour in Media Studies or equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates with eligibility relatable to credentials such as. a) Media Management exposure of top media houses with skill mix to prepare press brief for trilingual newspapers. b) Ability to coordinate with Electronic Media c) More than 3 years experience of English print media in responsible position will be Preferred. d) Techno Savvy user of social media for online response to queries. For contractual engagement from the competitive Market in Print Media on a lump sum consideration / remuneration below the ceiling of Rs.60,000/- on the basis of expertise and Human Resource value addition.
Age Not more than 45 years
3- Protocol Officer
Eligibility/ Criteria: Graduation Degree or equivalent from HEC recognized university having sound professional exposure of conducting dignitaries and affording them the services as guide to Heritage sites and religious Shrines of Sikh and Hindu Community. Expertise in MS Office and proficiency as polyglot with strong inter personal skill. Preference will be given to those who have experience with proportionate weightage meant to be accorded to value added HR capacity.
a) Appointment by transfer from amongst Deputy Comptrollers/ Assistant Protocol Officers/ Senior Protocol Assistant, subject to selection / recruitment sequel to short listing on the basis of test and academic record followed by interview
Note: For in service candidates the experience relevant to eligibility will be deducted from their maximum age limit
b) Upon recommendation of the designated selection committee
Age: 22-28 Years
Apply Instructions for this Job
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The selected candidate for contractual selection shall be appointed for an initial term of 2 years subject to performance review on yearly basis only serial No.1&2. The contemplated appointment against the post at Serial No.3 will be on regular basis.
– No person shall be appointed unless he/she is a citizen of Pakistan and persons having dual nationality shall not be eligible for appointment.
– Interested candidates should submit their applications alongwith copies of CNIC, CV, copies of testimonials duly verified by the institutes attended / HEC, domicile, and recent photograph to the office of Deputy Secretary (Services) Evacuee Trust Property Board Lahore by 12-05-2016.
– Application received after due date will not be entertained.
– The government servants apply through proper channel.
– Incomplete applications without attested copies of the required documents will not be considered.
– Recommendation of Selection Committee and decision thereon of the appointing authority vested with competence to act as such will be final.
– No T.A/D.A will be admissible for interview.
MUHAMMAD BOOTA, DEPUTY SECRETARY (SERVICES) ETP BOARD, 9-COURT STREET LAHORE. 042-99211041