About the role:
VAS & Digital Services Analyst is responsible for planning of existing and upcoming value added platforms and Digital Services along with regular co-ordination with Commercial, BSS, O&M, vendors and associated touch points for planning and launching of new services and platforms.
Your Impactful Goals will include:
· Ensure designed solutions are as per best practices and industry standards.
· Manage projects end-to-end to ensure the delivery of key milestones in the VAS & Digital Service Delivery domain.
· Create effective system designs and technical roadmaps.
· Align Service delivery platforms with TP internal and Telenor group Strategy and taking necessary steps toward evolution of VAS products & platforms to meet strategic goals.
· Developing and ensuring compliance of inter and intra departmental procedures already developed.
· Align information security policies, and translating them into technical requirements
Your Typical day at work:
· Understand and refine Business requirements to ensure development of a robust technical solution
· Coordinate with Vendor/development team, testing & deployment teams.
· Stakeholder Management with internal and external customers
· Responsible for translating application requirements and business process models into technical specifications.
· Supervise, design, develop application business change request, solutions, conduct testing, provide implementation and rollout support ensuring Business Continuity.
· Integration of 3rd party VAS/SD platforms with Provisioning, Charging & Reporting systems. Establishment & integration of existing channels (SMS, IVR, USSD, WEB) with 3rd party platforms.
· Plan and design the expansion of the Service delivery platforms w.r.t forecast and requirement
· Liaise with the vendor regarding the technical solution of VAS projects.
· Participate actively (but not limited to) with BSS, Commercial and main vendor in carrying out new service and platform introduction, implementation and integration.
· Coordinate with Budget process and procurement team for the timely raising and issuance of PRs and POs to the vendors.
· Coordinate with internal stakeholders for resolution of day to day planning & optimization related issues.
· Study and improve the Service delivery platforms performance by strong KPI checkpoints.
· Follow up on the progress of the optimization related tasks and projects on regular basis.
· Coordination with 3rd party VAS vendors and to integrate their products/solutions with TP network.
· Educate and support 3rd party and internal business units regarding different APIs available on Service delivery platforms.
· Analyze daily statistical reports and recommend actions to keep the network running in an efficient manner.
Click here to Apply Online