– Bachelor’s (16 year of education) or Master’s degree in computer science/ Software Engineering/IT discipline or equivalent from HEC recognized university.
– Minimum three years of experience in frontend development and related technologies with demonstrated experience in leading teams to make Web Applications using modern technologies.
– Knowledge of modern CSS technologies and preprocessors such as SCSS, LESS or SASS etc.
– Experience using Web Frameworks such as Bootstrap or equivalent.
– Experience designing and developing WEB applications including RESTful API development and CRUD architecture.
– Enjoy building with modern tools like Babel, ES6/7, and Webpack.
– Working Knowledge about Single Page Applications and Progressive Web Apps.
– Exposure to Web Assembly and Service Workers.
– Understanding of performance optimizations in the browser, cross browser compatibility.
– Curiosity around accessibility on the web and how to optimize experiences for end users with different needs.
– Strong Understanding of Web design patterns, algorithms, Web data structures (WebSQL, Cache, Local Storage), web security standards and protocols is required.
– Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, perform as a team player, and have demonstrated an ability to work independently, lead collaboratively and cross functionally, and execute to objectives and expected outcomes.
– Passionate about building great customer experiences and pixel-perfect apps.
– Experience and capability in translating non-technical user requests into complex technical specifications and solutions that meet these requirements.
– Strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
Click Here To Apply Online