– Bachelor’s (16 year of education) or Master’s degree in computer science/ Software Engineering/IT discipline or equivalent from HEC recognized university.
– Minimum three of experience in full stack development and related technologies with demonstrated experience in leading teams to make enterprise level web applications using modern technologies.
– Implementation experience of Odoo ERP solution will be preferred.
– Experience with two more back-end programming languages – C/C++, Go, Python, JAVA, etc.
– Experience designing and developing full stack applications including RESTful API development and CRUD architecture.
– Experience with Cloud Native, Microservices Oriented Software Development and Service Mesh are a huge plus.
– Experience with Linux based systems. Bash script experience a plus.
– Experience with writing tests and test-driven development.
– Documented experience with open source software a plus.
– Front end development experience for both mobile and desktop. Understanding of mobile-first approach.
– Exposure to SQL and NOSQL Databases.
– Experience with third-party APIs within a server and browser context.
– Strong Understanding of Distributed computing design patterns, algorithms, data structures, security standards and protocols is required.
– Understanding of open source strategies, contributions, collaborations and community participation.
– Knowledge of one of the AWS / GCP / Azure / Openstack clouds.
– Thorough understanding of Git and version control.
– Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, perform as a team player, and have demonstrated an ability to work independently, lead collaboratively and cross functionally, and execute to objectives and expected outcomes.
– Ability to effectively collaborate, translate and communicate complicated information across team operations and engineering team members, managers and peers across the infrastructure organization.
– Passionate about building great customer experiences and pixel-perfect apps.
– Strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
Click Here To Apply Online