– Bachelor (16 years of education) in Information Security from HEC recognized university.
– Bachelor (16 years of education) in computer related discipline along with master’s degree (18 years of education) in Information Security from HEC recognized university.
– 04 years hands-on cybersecurity tools.
– 07 years hands-on cybersecurity tools
– 03-year post qualification recent technical experience Syslog-ns/ SIEM solution, pen-testing, vulnerability management, incident handling and hardening IT infrastructure is mandatory.
– – Strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
– Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, perform as a team player, and have demonstrated an ability to work independently, lead collaboratively and cross functionally, and execute to objectives and expected outcomes.
– Ability to effectively collaborate, translate and communicate complicated information across team operations and engineering team members, managers and peers across the infrastructure organization.
– Technical experience in implementing cybersecurity solutions and improving overall security posture.
– Strong knowledge of low-level operations of smartphone firmware and Linux, Windows and Mac.
– Hands-on experience of SIEM solutions including commercial and community versions.
– Working knowledge of wireless network, routing, switching, networking attacks and mitigation.
– Experience in forensic investigation shall be preferred.
– Practical understanding of custom packet formation, exploiting vulnerabilities, cracking wireless network, Web application exploitation techniques is desired.
– Technical report writing skills in English is required.
Click Here To Apply Online