– BE/BS in IT / Computers / Software or Equivalent from any recognized HEC University.
– MS in IT / Computers / Software from HEC recognized university.
– Three (03) year post-qualification experience of System Administration in Windows and Linux platform / Server and network virtualization.
– Expertise in Hyper-converged infrastructure shall be preferred.
– Strong Experience with Linux based Systems Administration and Management (Debian, Fedora) including Bash scripting.
– Strong Knowledge of Load Balancers, Virtual IPs, Service Auto Discovery and other network scalability and high availability concepts
– Strong Concepts and Experience Virtualization Environments; hypervisors, vms, shared instance, dedicated instance, VPC, Bare Metal, SAN etc.
– Practical hands on VMWare enterprise solutions.
– Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, perform as a team player, and have demonstrated an ability to work independently, lead collaboratively and cross functionally, and execute to objectives and expected outcomes.
– Ability to effectively collaborate, translate and communicate complicated information across team operations and engineering team members, managers and peers across the infrastructure organization.
– Strong analytical, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
– Knowledge of one of the AWS/GCP/Azure/Openstack clouds.
Click Here To Apply Online