This is an exciting opportunity Trade Manager to join our team in Pakistan where you will be primarily accountable for the direction setting and market intelligence around products, pricing and placement for the assigned trades. You will operate at a tactical and an executional level with a near-term perspective of translating direction from the trade desks in Centre TNM to the trade(s) handled, which also entails driving trade components to the Cluster Market Plan and Cluster Action Plan.
You will use levers such as trade and cargo mixing, contracting strategies and pricing intelligence based on tight cooperation with Centre Trade & Marketing, following the standard processes and tools for the function.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will play an integral part of the business decision-making process. You will develop analytics and understanding, create insights and drive action plans for the senior leadership team; helping Maersk Line and Safmarine achieve and maintain competitive leadership position in the market.
You will thrive in an environment with many different stakeholders and will build trusted relationships across organizational layers and functions. In addition, you will further enhance your understanding of market and customer drivers and develop in-depth knowledge of the competitor and industry trends.
Maersk Line offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our current and new customers.
– Direction setting for assigned trades
– Market mapping for market share purposes
– Market intelligence from Cluster to HQTNM on Product, Price and Placement for assigned trades
– Define growth/segmentation opportunities
– Assign Cluster “Must Win Customers”
– Performance against Market and Sales Action plan
– Customer and sales intelligence in SFDC
– Contingencies and exceptions on team assigned trades
– Running Maersk Line
– Operating System to current standard
– Product feedback and development input
– Trade forecast for Cluster to Centre TNM
– Sales collateral creation
– Sales opportunity generation
– Communication on trade matters
– Create and realize business development plans and activities
We are looking for
– Deep insights into Maersk Line and Safmarine products, trades and yield optimization
– Proficient in consulting techniques, research, analysis and assessment of information and dissemination and communication of insights to key decision-makers
– Strong analytical skills and the ability to work systematically with an energetic, positive mind-set and attitude
– Good verbal, written and presentation skills in English
– Minimum  years’ experience in Trade & Marketing or commercial function
– Bachelor/Master degree preferably marketing majors
– Customer focused
Please click here to Apply Online