The role of the Senior Customer Relations Partner is to own/manage the customer experience of CARE customers. This includes proactively monitoring and managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures, ensuring that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan promised to the customer and/or that the customers is kept informed of relevant deviations. This requires close cooperation with the counterparts in One Team CS (GSC) who are executing the majority of the transactional tasks. Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk Line.
We offer an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team.
A great culture of reward and recognition for high performing individuals who are ready to outperform others.
Great learning and career growth opportunities being a global shipping company.
– Be the primary point of contact for assigned CARE customers and act as an advocate for these customers, internally within Maersk Line.
– Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires (including onboarding of customers to the CARE program), amongst others through regular customer visits.
– Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, by working closely with the customer as well as internal stakeholders
– Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives
– Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions in order to pacify the situation and avoid unnecessary cost.
– Manage / improve day to day process interaction with own customers by leveraging detailed customer knowledge, actively engaging with One Team CS counterparts where relevant.
– Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction of assigned customers
– Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation
– Commercial intelligence: engage customers in discussions about new business opportunities, business and support expectations and competitor/market intelligence. Feed relevant intelligence back to stakeholders in Sales and/or TNM
We are looking for
– Preferably graduate with minimum 2 years of overall experience in shipping Industry.
– Strong business, market & customer understanding.
– Demonstrated results, performance and organizational wise.
– Decisive, sense of urgency and result orientation – thereby delivering objectives and increasing business performance.
– Takes initiative – thereby driving the necessary changes in both process, organization and customer satisfaction
– Known and recognized for living APMM Values.
– Functional Process Excellence skills.
– Sound knowledge about the Maersk Line system and process.
– A continuous drive to improve the performance of self and others.
– An ability to impact the organization as an individual.
– Strong Commercial Knowledge.
– Knowledge about local shipping and customs laws, statutory requirements & practices.
– Good command on English language.
Please click here to Apply Online