Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
Go with Maersk graduate programme is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilize our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year programme will build the skills that you’ll need to grow our business in the future and go further faster.
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
The distinctive feature of Go with Maersk is that we offer real, unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is one of them. Join us if you wish to:
• Give purpose to your career. Impactful and meaningful assignments are at the heart of Go with Maersk. The programme is designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to concrete business challenges.
• Team up with the best. You will work with and learn from the best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning from your graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and “we” always comes before “I”.
• Experience enhanced learning. You will take part in four education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
• Leave your comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the programme you will embark on the 2 year expatriation to a different part of the world than your own.
• Please visit www.gowithmaersk.com to learn more.
• You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
• You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
Further, as Commercial Projects Manager in Commercial you will:
• Growing business revenue by identifying and supporting local/region/global efforts to land new business, including follow up on all upcoming tender timelines
• Gather market information on sector development and plans declared by Damco’s key customers and potential customers within the country
• Country focal for annual charge review process for SCM & Forwarding which entails deep-diving on major cost influencers, corresponding revision of existing or new charges
• Drive performance management and governance of the SCM and Forwarding product at Revenue, CM1 and EBIT in collaboration with respective functions.
We are looking for
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline with a maximum of 3 years’ work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
• Alignment with our values.
• Track record of success in a high paced environment.
• Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
• An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
• Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
• International mobility and willingness to travel.
• An excellent command of spoken and written English.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Please click here to Apply Online