Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) has a vacancy for Executive Assistant to Chief Financial Officer. The primary responsibility of this position is being the coordinator for the office of Chief Financial Officer, this incumbent would ensure follow up of the various assignments for different departments falling under the domain of the CFO. This person is a highly sharp professional with strong administrative, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
– Analyzing data and reports for assisting in decision making
– Being part of meeting for taking notes
– Involved in making presentation to the CFO and other staff as required
– May be required to represent the CFO office on various forums
– Daily meetings with CFO to review day’s assignments
– Coordination and liaison with different departments and following up of tasks
– Conserves CFO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information
– Represents the CFO by attending meetings in the CFO’s absence; speaking for the CFO
– Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
– Completes projects in timely matter by meeting deadlines
– Prepares reports by collecting requested data and compiling it in order to be analyzed by the CFO and giving reports.
– Required to manage software queries and handling on behalf of the CFO office
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and conferences on Professional
Development for Executive Assistants
– Contributes to team effort by working as a team player upholding the mission “By Love Serve One Another”
– Collaborating with other departments on administrative matters
– In few cases process acknowledgement letters, working closely with CFO
– Other duties as assigned by CFO
Minimum Qualifications Required:
– BS Hons (Preferable), BA/BSc can also apply
– Experience of 2-3 in a similar role would be preferred. The candidate should be punctual and regular.
Apply Instructions for This Job
Interested candidates should send their CV, a cover letter, contacts of two referees, and copies of degrees and experience certificates; firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday 25 February 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
It is necessary to clearly mention the job title in the subject line.
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is an equal opportunity employer.